Hong Kong hits by the third wave of new, untraceable local transmitted COVID-19 cases. In view of the situation of COVID-19 in Hong Kong. Centre O imposes the following measures as below:
- Hired Special Cleaning Team to carry out deep cleaning and disinfection of whole Centre O premises.
- UV Light to sterilize and disinfect of letters and parcel before passing to client.
- Hand sanitizers and individual packed face mask available at the common areas.
- All staff is required to have proper wearing of surgical masks to maintain good personal hygiene. And all visitors are also required to wear a surgical mask for mutual protection.
- In-house cleaner cleans and disinfects our frequently touched surfaces every morning. For example, common area and furniture with 1 in 99 diluted household bleach.
We believe the above measures caused inconvenience to our both clients and staff. However, we better safe better than sorry. Centre O puts your health and safety in the priority.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: IMPORTANT NOTICE: CORONAVIRUS AND CENTRE O OFFICES