The government launched the Employment Support Scheme (ESS) to provide time-limited financial support to employers. ESS aimed to retain the employees. And all application is via a centralized online portal. To facilitate the application, the applicants please prepare the employer’s MPF mandatory contribution statements in advance.
Centre O would like to use Manulife online system as an example to illustrate how to download the employer’s MPF mandatory contribution statements.
Viewing MPF Contribution Record via e-MPF Online Employer Services
- Logging in Employer Online Service Website with your Manulife Customer Number (MCN) and PIN;
- After login, please register/update your contact information for example email address and mobile number.
- Go to “Allocation Summary” under ACCOUNT INFORMATION on the left-hand side. Select “Allocation Summary by Payroll Period
- Select a payment statement between December 2019 to March 2020.
- Then select “Print”. You can either print the statement or save as PDF file.
- Login your MPF account.
- Go to “Print Remittance Statement” on the left-hand side. Then select “All members”.
- Select a payment statement between December 2019 to March 2020. Then press “Print”. You can either print the statement or save as PDF file.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: SECOND EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT SCHEME FOR WAGE SUBSIDIES