Hong Kong will begin relaxing its “Most Stringent” set of social distancing restrictions on 21st April 2022. Food and Health secretary Sophia Chan announced that the following measures will be in place on 21st April.
- Restaurants can resume evening dine-in services until 10 p.m. with a maximum of 4 people per table.
- Banquets with a maximum of 20 people
- The public gatherings up to 4 people per group.
- Lift the restriction on private gatherings of more than two households
Premises will Reopen with Limited Capacity
- Indoor and outdoor sports venues, except beaches and swimming pools
- Beauty parlours
- Massage parlours
- Performance venues
- Theme parks
- Museum and exhibition venues
- Entertainment venues, including bowling alleys, ice skating rinks
- Gaming arcades
- Religious venues
- Public libraries
- Eating and drinking will be allowed in cinemas if all staff and customers have received three jabs.
Local Tours Arrangement
Local tours can resume with a maximum of 30 people. However, the head-limit can raise to 100, if
- The staff had the booster jab;
- All the participants have to meet the vaccination pass requirements; and
- Both staff and participants have the rapid test negative result on the departure date.
Premises remain closed
- Bars will remain closed.
- Beaches, swimming pools, water sports premises, and barbeque pits will remain closed.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: ANTI-EPIDEMIC SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES TIGHTENED in HONG KONG